Assistant Manager – ERP
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
1. Collaborates with business units, super users along with the implementation partner for requirement gathering for ERP implementation.
2. Collaborates with business users and business leaders for sign off on the as is document, solution document, User acceptance.
3. Ensure all business scenarios are captured in the solution design document.
4. Ensuring timely completion of projects phases, Tasks as per the defined timeline.
5. Maintain the project tracker, RACI document highlight areas in advance that need attention.
6. Project Documentation.
Required Skills & Experience:
1. Previous experience with ERP (Oracle, SAP, D365)
2. At least one end to end ERP implementation experience.
3. Exposure of jewelry industry business
4. Able to prioritize & execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
5. Strong team-working skills, with an ability to collaborate with a variety of team members.