Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
What is this about?
Data analyst is a contributor who is responsible for tracking the metrics through building and maintaining data pipeline and dashboard for visualization. Integrating established disciplinary knowledge with in the speciality area. Have good understanding of how the team interacts with others to accomplish the objectives.
What would you be doing?
• Give visibility to the team by keeping a close tab on reports for all the marketing channels.
• Managing reports within the expected turnaround times set by the channel managers
• Daily operations might involve interaction with vendors / solution providers, creative and product / tech teams. keeping a close tab on campaign performance
You'd be the right candidate, if you are :
• Need to have a very good knowledge of Advanced MS Excel
• Should have very good knowledge of SQL
• Should be able to learn new software at a faster pace, have constant intrest to learn new things
• Good grasping skills to get familiar with ways of working