Desired candidate profile :
● 4+ years’ experience working on large scale web applications using React.JS and Redux
● Web application performance improvements using Lighthouse and enable SEO practices
● Knowledge on any key-value datastore like Redis or Memcached or RabbitMQ
● Assist in moving existing code/functionality into Server Side Rendering
● Experience in integrating with RESTful/GraphQL APIs and microservices based
● Comfortable with software development best practices: unit tests, code reviews,
continuous integration, deployment, secure and clean code.
● Knowledge of server/client interactions (e.g. scalability, caching,
Web application performance optimization, etc).
Nice to Have :
● Domain knowledge in ecommerce
● Contributions to open source repository
● Experience with TDD. Exploration with Vue.JS
● Experience deploying applications to AWS, and with AWS environment and tools
● Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies would be great
● Previous experience in a product company is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Staying up to date on industry standards and best practices
● Work with existing code and maintain tests
● Should have a fanatical focus on performance and code quality metrics
● Work closely with the product team and the engineers to deliver a robust front-end
● Strong problem solving, debugging and communication skill
● Develop scalable solutions for complex problems.