What we are looking for:
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Experience in handling the AWS Cloud platform and its features, including EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation AWS Config, Autoscaling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Deployment setup
- Extensively worked on various DevOps tools like Jenkins, GIT, Ansible, Docker, etc..
- Experience in configuration of postfix, send mail, FTP, remote access, security management, and Security troubleshooting skills
- Strong background in administering MySQL and MongoDB. Query performance, index analysis, design architecture, backup, and restore activities.
- Experience in services like Apache, Nginx, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong experience in any scripting (Bash, Python, etc..)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Should be good Interpersonal Skills, a team-working attitude, takes initiative, and be very proactive in solving problems and providing the best solutions.
Whom we are looking for:
- You Should Design and implement scalable and reliable infrastructure solutions, leveraging cloud platforms and technologies.
- Automating and streamlining software development processes, including build, deployment, and release management.
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure efficient and secure CI/CD pipelines and tools.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting production environments, proactively identifying and resolving issues.
- Implementing and maintaining robust security practices, including access controls, vulnerability assessments, and compliance measures.