1. Postgraduate / Graduate
2. MBA with relevant Business Development experience preferred.
1. Able to understand the business and closely work with regional operations team on the expansion requirement.
2. Able to source/ scout properties through IPC in the region
3. Good understanding of local markets, new development, malls and have connects with leading developers, mall leasing team
4. Able to maintain a long term and good association with real estate consultants while adhering to company policies and TCOC guidelines.
1. Proactively identifying & evaluate new locations in the region by using Omni business data and the market visit.
2. Property evaluation and signing up as per business requirement and guidelines.
3. Business partner evaluation and onboarding them as per business requirement and process.
4. Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for timely execution and opening of retail stores.
1. Min 2 to 5 years of relevant Business Development experience, must have done at regional level or nation-wide expansion in retail industry)
2. Able to adhere to the business development process
3. Ensure to follow the required documentation and legal compliance process.
4. Ensure proper MIS, tracker is maintained for properties and prospects for consideration for business partners.
5. Able to understand and make accurate ROI projections and ensure expansion is aligned to business requirement along with regional operations team.
6. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders (finance, legal, operations team) for faster processing & expansion).
1. Good negotiation skills
2. High Customer centricity
3. Effective Interpersonal skills
4. Results & process oriented
5. Nurture relationships
6. Innately curious
1. Sales/ retail experience
2. Admin & legal experience
3. Analytical ability
4. Business acumen
1. Signing up new stores as per AOP expansion opportunity in the region.
2. Achieve Business results (Store months & Revenue from new stores) as per AOP targets by timely opening new stores in the region.
3. Ensure new stores- ROI performance are achieved as per projection in first 6 months of operations.
4. Proactively plan the relocation and expansion of existing stores based on business requirement.
5. Evaluate, develop existing and new Business Partners & onboard them for expansion.