Job Description For Assistant Manager Sourcing-Inward Operations.
- Candidate must have experience leading a team for at least 5 years.
- The individual would be responsible for the teams, the candidate would have to ensure that the team’s goals are met within the guidelines of the company policies.
- He has to be skilled in Excel, & Google Sheets and very knowledgeable/experienced with operations as well.
- Candidate needs to have an understanding of Operations, Data & Software.
- He/She should be comfortable engaging with both internal & external stakeholders.
- He/She should take ownership of the team, and ensure that the targets, projects, and others are brought to a successful closure.
- A candidate who has a supply chain background would be a plus.
The candidate’s normal day would be as follows:
the MIS report for the previous day's output and see if the team’s
output is within the acceptable
with Issue cases TAT & ensure that any case above agreed upon TAT
is sorted with prejudice.
the invoice aging & ensure that the aging TAT within the department
that the daily WIP is no more than 1.5 days TAT (For the entire
employee scorecard is maintained for all employees