Content Executive – Brand
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
ROLES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Content Executive, you will:
● Create effective content for CaratLane’s marketing initiatives: in-store,
website, owned, earned & paid media (primarily social media, email, and blog).
● This can range from creating a crisp WhatsApp content to entice our
customers to shop during a sale, to script writing for a jewellery styling video,
to creating an infographic on diamond education tips for our customers.
● Manage and monitor key campaigns across media for CaratLane and ensure
delivery of key metrics like open rates, clicks, reach and engagement rate.
Stay updated with the latest content creation tools and platforms, research on
the latest trends and best practices for content creation and adopt them.
● Measure the success of content by measuring impact on relevant business
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
If you have the desire to create content that inspires and sells, along with the perfect
blend of creativity and a strong sense of ownership, there is a great chance that you
are our person.
In addition to that, here is a bucket list of all the skill sets and traits that we think a
Content Executive at CaratLane should possess:
● 1-2 years experience in content creation for digital media.
● Digital savvy.
● A love for jewellery, fashion and style.
● An eye for good design and a love of writing.
● An excellent communicator – both visually and in texts.
● Can juggle multiple assignments and work with cross-functional teams.
● Basic knowledge of videography, photography and graphic designing.