CaratLane, India's first omnichannel jewelry brand was founded in 2008, by Mithun Sacheti,
with a simple but courageous objective – to make beautiful jewelry accessible, affordable,
and forever wearable. With a strategic investment from Titan Company Limited and an
eventual 100% acquisition and under the leadership of our co-founders Avnish Anand and
Gurukeerthi Gurunathan, CaratLane aims to work towards a common mission – to offer
customers beautiful jewelry and a distinctive shopping experience that fits today’s values
Whom we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in ETL and Reporting knowledge in BI tools.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing concepts, and dimensional
- Need to have strong SQL knowledge
- Working knowledge of AWS Big Data analytics is mostly preferred.
- Experience in setting up a data lake.
- Designing & deploying the end-to-end process of Data Visualization using
Tableau/Domo or any BI tool.
- Expertise in designing and presenting data using best practices in data
- Experience with connecting and blending multiple data sources.
- Candidates must have analytical and problem-solving skills and a good grasp of
the technical side of business intelligence.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements
- Optimize data delivery and re-design infrastructure for greater scalability
- Should be familiar with Python and AWS technologies like Airflow, Redshift, AWS
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of
data from a wide variety of data sources using Python, SQL, and AWS technologies
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with data-related technical
issues and support data infrastructure needs